Don’t forget to check your gutters on your Springfield property!
When they’re doing their job properly, gutters aren’t the kind of thing that most people think about regularly. As long as they aren’t overflowing and dumping water on you when you walk beneath them in the rain, everything is fine, right? Not necessarily. As a roofing company that works with gutters all the time, at Armor Roofing & Sales, LLC, we know there could be underlying gutter problems you don’t know about. But we can certainly check them out for you! We do gutter service in Springfield along with our other roofing services, and if you haven’t had your gutters looked at in a while, now is the perfect opportunity.
Just what do gutters do, anyway?
While the purpose of gutters may seem obvious, they actually assist your roofing in several ways. Some of these ways include:
- Directing runoff. When rain or other forms of precipitation fall on your roof, it collects any dirt and debris that’s on the roof when it trickles down. Instead of having this runoff fall indiscriminately, (including on you!) gutters direct it someplace out of the way where it won’t cause problems.
- Protecting siding. Your siding protects your home, but what protects your siding? Often, it’s the gutters. Not only do gutters reduce the impact of precipitation on your siding, but they stop it from getting ugly dirt spots and stains as well in the process.
- Preventing erosion. Particularly important when your property is on a slope, preventing erosion is crucial. Gutters are the simplest way to stop erosion because they can move water away from critical areas to somewhere else instead.
Our gutter service will help keep you safe
There are several things that can go wrong with gutters, and some of them can counteract some of the many benefits that they have for your property. But our gutter service will keep you covered.
- When you have gutters that are overflowing, it often means the downspout is clogged or water in the eavestrough can’t get to it. Stagnant water can cause problems with bugs and mold, so don’t wait!
- It’s important that your gutter system is clean and clear to work properly. But when you have a break in your gutters, it can disrupt the water flow, or even make a new place to deposit runoff! Call us for gutter repairs and we’ll fix it up.
- It’s important that your gutter parts are compatible! When you need a section of your gutter system repaired, the color and material type need to be matched to your existing type. Choose us for gutter replacement, and we’ll make sure it does.
Choose us to work on your gutters in Springfield
You won’t find another roofing company (Links to Roofing Contractor) with our level of service and experience!